Lirih Tinta Ku...

It's so easy to think about love, to talk about love, to wish for love... But it's not always easy, to recognize love, even when we hold it in our hands...

HeartBeat

~Nuffnang~

~Night in Damai Beach...~

LIVES CHANGE... PATHS CROSS... WELL... IT'S NEVER TOO LATE... FOR A SECOND CHANCE OF A LIFETIME...



Yerrrrrrrr... Last nite watch a muvee... A very nice one I assumed... Fuhhhh... Lots of feeling rush inside me during 1 hour n 36 mins played... Damnnn... Never felt so much in love like diz... Seriously... I'm so in love with diz muvee... Add on to my personal collection of LOVE STORY... Titanic, Notebook, A Walk To Remember n much more... N now NIGHTS IN RODANTHE... Concentrating on diz kind of story, makes me feel bttr with things around me... Yess lately, I've been thru such a bad emotional disaster... I call it POST HEART BROKEN SYNDROME... Well, i feel bttr 4now... *biasalah ada time I ngansa teruk juak...*




Apapun, enjoy ur Gong Xi Fa Cai... Enjoy ur day with ur love one...

MAKES EVERYDAY SPECIAL... THAT'S HOW U KNOW THERE IS LOVE IN UR HEART GLOWING N FLAMING EACH AND EVERYDAY IN UR LIFE...



Di Sini Tintaku Menari...

0 Tinta Menari Bersama...:

HeartBeat

~Good Writer With Good Stories...~

~Komentar Anda...~

Get This Recent Comment Widget!

Followers