Lirih Tinta Ku...

It's so easy to think about love, to talk about love, to wish for love... But it's not always easy, to recognize love, even when we hold it in our hands...

HeartBeat

~Nuffnang~

~I Need YOU...~

I really need you... I wish u're by my side now... I know i shouldn't hope for that... BUT... I really need you... I thought you're my bestfriend... My bestfriend that I shared most of my life with... I wish i can get a single HELLO from you... It can brighten up my day... Oh dear... It hurts to imagine just how much I MISS YOU...


Nota Cinta Embun : If only things is back to thing were before... Can it be...? Oh dear how i miss u so...

Nota Kaki Pelangi : Comments is not allowed 4diz n3... Sorry... Ur consideration is highly appreciated... Hatiku sesedih Encik Leopard yg bakal di tinggalkan tidak lama lagi... Wuaaaa... :(


Di Sini Tintaku Menari...

There was an error in this gadget

HeartBeat

~Good Writer With Good Stories...~

~Komentar Anda...~

Get This Recent Comment Widget!

Followers