Lirih Tinta Ku...

It's so easy to think about love, to talk about love, to wish for love... But it's not always easy, to recognize love, even when we hold it in our hands...

HeartBeat

~Nuffnang~

~Angels Cry...~

~Lightning don’t strike... The same place twice... When you and I said goodbye... I felt the angels cry... True love’s a gift... We let it drift... In a storm... Every night... I feel the angels cry...~ Mariah Carey

My Note:// Love diz song... Love it so much... Ermmm... To ABANG... u dun have to change ur number in order to reach me... I will definitely answer ur call... Remember i promised u, we'll always be friend even if we're not meant 4 each other... Dun worry, i keep no hard feelings towards you... Wuteva happened between us is PAST now... I MOVED ON WITHOUT TURNING BACK...

0 Tinta Menari Bersama...:

HeartBeat

~Good Writer With Good Stories...~

~Komentar Anda...~

Get This Recent Comment Widget!

Followers