Lirih Tinta Ku...

It's so easy to think about love, to talk about love, to wish for love... But it's not always easy, to recognize love, even when we hold it in our hands...

HeartBeat

~Nuffnang~

~Bulan Terakhir...~


Isn't he's the most sexiest man alive...??? Heheheeeeeee...


No matter how fancy your calendar is, December is here. And the date won't change no matter what... New Year is just around the conner.

As for me, December is definitely my favorite... Other than Christmas with my grandpa, December too, month with good things ahead. This year, it has become more special. Sweet sour memories is there in December. Soon, I am 1 year old as a single lady... And i grew stronger as the year came to end. (yerrr lagu yaaa... munoh kali.. tol sik Ruru...)

I don't need a man to make it happen
I get off being free
I don't need a man to make me feel good
I get off doing my thing
I don't need a ring around my finger
To make me feel complete
So let me break it down
I can get off when you ain't around

Earlier 2010, i struggled with myself, trying so hard to push everything away. But then i realize, why i did that? So i let time heals my soul, mend the broken heart and slowly back to track. I am lucky for family and friends is there to support me.

I threw myself to work and give the best shot in my work. Though sometimes it doesn't pay me good, but the satisfaction is there. Working with friends whom is no others to me like siblings, makes it worth the most... 

And now, everything is OK... Everything is just simply perfect... Positively, all bad memories has turned into sweet memories that will be part of me... Part of my life because without all those memories, i can never be ME now...
"It's ok if you don't love me anymore, but please let me love you... If not for the rest of your life, please, let it be for the rest of my life..."




I wish nothing only good luck for everything i do, good health to my parents success study to my siblings and good life for my friend. And thank you Allah. Mostly my 2010 wish, granted by Allah... Am so thankful for it. Soon, very soon... Everything will be missed... New things is up ahead... I'm all geared up...

So tell me about your 2010. Any of your wish comes true? How 2010 treat you? Would love to read about it...


Ps:// Can i wish a weeding bell for me next year...? heheheeeeeeee... Ohhh pelisss mind my enggerishhh occay... Aku tuija bahhhh...





3 Tinta Menari Bersama...:

Khaisya said...

hahaha..nang munoh lagu ya kak asma..hahaha

harap2 lah kta berjiran kelak..hehehehe...

ღ❤❣::A.J.M::❣❤ღ said...

@Khairul Antasha hahahaaa... harus kmk ngepow ktk hari2 koh... sbb miak kinek tok berduit dr mek org yg dah keja tok koh...

Vivian said...

lagu apa kah? heheh kenyang eh..erk..apa kaitan kah

HeartBeat

~Good Writer With Good Stories...~

~Komentar Anda...~

Get This Recent Comment Widget!

Followers