Lirih Tinta Ku...

It's so easy to think about love, to talk about love, to wish for love... But it's not always easy, to recognize love, even when we hold it in our hands...

HeartBeat

~Nuffnang~

Why I LOVE You...

I can be myself when I am with you...

I can tell you anything, and you won't be shocked...

Thinking of you, fills me with a wonderful feeling...

You never give up on me, and that's what keeps me going...

I love you because you bring the best out of me...

Every time I look at you, my heart misses a beat...

You have taught me the true meaning of love...

I have had the time of my life and I owe it all to you...

When I look into your eyes, I can see your heart...

I love to hear your voice...

I love the way you keep your cool when I do something stupid...

I love the way you treasure the gifts that I gave you...

I LOVE YOU because I KNEW I LOVE YOU BEFORE I MET YOU... and u know that is so TRUE...




People say when u love someone, u don't need a reason why... but words will only describe to others what its look like when we're in LOVE... Only those who love can tell that every words is SO TRUE...

Nota Chenta Embun:// Aishiteru...



0 Tinta Menari Bersama...:

HeartBeat

~Good Writer With Good Stories...~

~Komentar Anda...~

Get This Recent Comment Widget!

Followers