Lirih Tinta Ku...

It's so easy to think about love, to talk about love, to wish for love... But it's not always easy, to recognize love, even when we hold it in our hands...

HeartBeat

~Nuffnang~

I Feel So 90's...

Ohhh I feel so 90's... Oh how i miss those moment of glory... I dunno how to shuffle or dance like kids nowadays... But for sure i used to "terkinja-kinja" when i watch those videos of my fav band/singer... And for sure this song is more memorable than today's song which i dun even want to listen sometime. Say i'm left behind but i admit i still miss those 90's music and hope one day there'll be a machine which can bring me for a holiday to the 90's... Not only for the music but for the life without worries of fatal crime, no feeling of beating others with update technologies, no rubbish music explicit lyrics, lots of good dramas, cartoons, erghhh more to mention... U'll get what i mean if u live in 90's...

I Turn To You

Sometimes

Flying Without WIngs

As Long As You Love Me

I Want It That Way

Shape Of My Heart

This I Promise You

I Knew I Love You

Hero

My fav of all time Everytime I Close My Eyes

ps:// Lucky to live in the 90's and treasure the meaning of life and survive this current living fight... =)


0 Tinta Menari Bersama...:

HeartBeat

~Good Writer With Good Stories...~

~Komentar Anda...~

Get This Recent Comment Widget!

Followers