Lirih Tinta Ku...

It's so easy to think about love, to talk about love, to wish for love... But it's not always easy, to recognize love, even when we hold it in our hands...

HeartBeat

~Nuffnang~

~Dear MR R.B.S...~

This entry is dedicate to no one but HIM...

Dear LOVE, at the moment like this, i know deep in my heart, i really need you and no others... I badly need you... Though i cannot hug you like i used to do, i really hope i can cry my heart out like i used to do... I think it's hard for me to go on with this world of blogging. I'm here because of you... Because i know you read me... But now, I'm not sure... I have no idea even though i really want to believe it... Can i walk away from here...???

Dear LOVE, maybe i made mistakes by being so overwhelming and obsess about you... But the truth is, I'm scared of losing you. Some how I've lost you...

Dear LOVE, I Hate Falling For Someone When I Know It Will Never Work Between Us :( BUT I JUST CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE WITH YOU... I KNOW I DO... I KNOW I'M STILL IN LOVE WITH YOU... YOU'RE MY FIRST LOVE N WILL NEVER FORGET THAT...

Dear LOVE, How do I say goodbye to what we had? The good times that made us laugh... Outweigh the bad... I thought we'd get to see forever... But forever's gone away... It's so hard to say goodbye to yesterday... I don't know where this road... Is going to lead... All I know is where we've been... And what we've been through... If we get to see tomorrow... I hope it's worth all the wait... It's so hard to say goodbye to yesterday... And I'll take with me the memories... To be my sunshine after the rain... It's so hard to say goodbye to yesterday....

Dear LOVE, it's so hard to forgive n to forget... I wanted to forgive... To forget... I wanted to but its so hard... I'm so sorry... I'll be happy if you're happy but how could you live a happy life on my sorrow... :(

Dear LOVE, I LOVE YOU THEN... BUT I LOVE YOU MORE NOW... I DON'T WANT TO FORGET YOU... I CAN BUT I JUST DON'T WANT TO...




HeartBeat

~Good Writer With Good Stories...~

~Komentar Anda...~

Get This Recent Comment Widget!

Followers